The aim of the MAMEBIA project is the development of theoretical and concrete mathematical methods to model and analyze biological image data, with an emphasis on complex-valued methods and phase information.
Marie-Curie Excellence Team funded by the European Commission MEXT-CT-2004-013477.
- Brigitte Forster is appointed as Professor for Applied Mathematics at the University of Passau.
- Ole Christensen, DTU, visits our group from Okt. 17-20 2011
- Dr. Peter Massopust is now Privatdozent. Congratulations, Peter!
- Courses announced for the winter term 2011/12: Distributions (Brigitte Forster) and Differential Forms (Peter Massopust)
- Dr. Peter Massopust habilitated at the Technische Universität München. Congratulations, Peter!
- Martin Storath won the Serendipity Award from the Universität Bayern e.V. for his mathematical contribution to the perception of optical illusions. Congratulations, Martin!